Valentines Day Necklace

New Rugged Cross

New Rugged Cross
Here's a picture of the cross...finally. Great gift for Christmas. With the rain and no sun outside, I'm reluctant to go in a create anything new. Just feel like curling up on the couch and catching up on "In Treatment."

Romantic Earrings

Romantic Earrings
Maderia Citrine and carnelian

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surprise for Emily

Created and mailed a pair of earrings (pink quartz wire wrapped), along with another surprise to Emily in Missouri. I'm very excited to hear what she thinks. The earrings are for her to lift her spirits while she undergoes chemo for breast cancer. With her attitude and determination, I'm convinced she will kick this disease. I am thrilled to have met her on-line. Her attitude is amazing and I admire her for it. If the earrings make her smile, it will make me so happy.

3 comments:

  1. these earrings are just stunning! i love all the different colors of the stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings Missie, they are beautiful. I'll be praying for Emily and I'm sure she will love those earrings.

    ReplyDelete